The property is located in the prestigious city of Los Angeles, California with all of its appropriate amenities, suitable dining and fashionable shopping. With easy access to 110 FWY and 105 FWY, the subject property is a short 15-20 minute drive to University of Southern California & Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County.
With easy access to 110 FWY and 105 FWY, this investment property maintains excellent proximity to a variety of nearby attractions such as the historic Forum, Watts Towers Arts Center and the newly coming Los Angeles Rams Football Stadium. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is conveniently only a short 20 minute drive away. Consequently, a large array of amenities such as restaurants, shopping plazas and community parks are all within short distance to the property.
Los Angeles is the cultural, financial, and commercial center of Southern California. With a U.S. Census-estimated 2016 population of 3,976,322, it is the second-most populous city in the United States and the most populous city in the state of California. The city is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated county in the country. Los Angeles is the center of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, which allows for an excellent investment opportunity for anyone who can obtain an investment property in the city.
• Value-Add opportunity with many long-time tenants and an estimated 29% rental upside potential
• First time for sale since 1989
• Easy Access to FWY 110 & FWY 105
• 15-20 minute drive to University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles Forum, Watts Towers Arts Center, Newly coming Los Angeles Rams Football Stadium, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
• Located close to many public transits and convenient access to Downtown Los Angeles
• Excellent unit mix with attractive combination of 2bed + 1bath House, (4) four 2bed + 1bath units. Very large units
• All units are separately metered for electricity and gas, owner pays water
• Each unit armed with individual water heater
• Large lot size with ample parking and space for additional parking or carport
• Extra storage building that can be transitioned into use for more possible income
• Each unit equipped with washer and dryer hook-ups
• Front House contains private enclosed yard, garden/patio area and RV parking with separate entry
• Under-utilized courtyard area that can be used as additional parking