- Attractive development opportunity which allows up to 66 buildable units
- 2nd strongest city in America with nearly $3.2 Billion in consumer spending
- Walking distance to the new Fontana Promenade master-planned mixed-use community
- Ideally surrounded by new residential communities (Bella Strada & Celebration Park)
- Large lot size of ±149,367 SF
- Less than 1.5 miles to Amazon Rialto Fulfillment Center, part of Amazon’s chain that employs over 15,000 people throughout the Inland Empire
- Easy access to FWY’s 210, 15, 10, 60 & 215
- Walking Distance to the New Highland Village; including Sprouts Farmers Market
- Surrounded by three Elementary Schools (Kathy Binks, Juniper & Mango Elementary)
- Less Than 1 mile from Wayne Ruble Middle School & A.B Miller High School
- Short Distance to Ralph M Lewis Sports Complex
- Short Distance to Sierra Lakes Golf Club and residential community
- Second largest city population in San Bernardino County with 213,000 people
- Nearby to Fontana’s ‘Miracle Mile’ which include major retailers such as: Starbucks, Costco, LA Fitness, Walgreens, Coffee Bean, 7-Eleven, Home Depot, UPS, Verizon, Sprint, T Mobile, Dollar Tree, Wells Fargo, Chase, Americas Tire, Lowes, Big 5 Sporting Goods, AutoZone, Petco, Office Max, JOANN and dining options such as Chipotle, Omakase Sushi, Mimi’s Café, Applebee’s, Jamba Juice, Dickey’s BBQ, Ralph’s, Pick Up Stix, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Farmer Boys, Popeyes, El Pollo Loco, Pizza Hut & Boston’s Restaurant
Zoning: C2 (Commercial) – Price Per Square Foot: $28.12
Recently Approved Plans by The City of Fontana
Fontana Promenade Specific Plan
Walnut Village Specific Plan
Fontana Gateway Specific Plan
- More Than 16% Average Household Income of $100,000 - $149,000
- 2nd Strongest City in America With Nearly $3.2 Billion In Consumer Spending
- 2nd Largest Populous City in San Bernardino County With 211,815 Residents
- 19th Largest Populous City in California
- 2018 Population Census Report 374,307 People Within 3-mile Radius
- Median Sales Price of Single Family Homes Average Raised 6.9% Over Past Year
- Median Household Income Of $62,425
The Growth Investment Group is proud to offer 16793 Baseline Ave, an attractive development opportunity in the rapidly expanding city of Fontana. The property is 3.429 acres zoned C2 Commercial, with potential to build up to 66 senior housing residential units. This opportunity is in a non-rent-controlled area, within close-proximity to all the new developments the city of Fontana has to offer. The site is surrounded by new residential communities (Bella Strada & Celebration Park) as well as walking distance to new Fontana Promenade a ±123.9-acre master-planned mixed-use community that focuses on creating a vibrant, people-oriented place combining a wide range of retail and office space uses as well as shops, restaurants, and entertainment facilities with a variety of residential product types and densities. Being less than 1 mile from FWY 210 it is easily accessible to major Interstate FWYs 15 & 10 as well as FWY’s 60, 215 & 210.
The area is largely comprised of newer residential communities such as Sierra Lakes, Shady Trails, The Landings, Walnut Village, Hunters Ridge and many more. Fontana is currently the second largest populous city in San Bernardino County and has experienced strong economic growth, while recently being named by The Fiscal Times as ‘The 2nd Strongest City in America’. With over $3.2 Billion in consumer spending it has become a hub for major retail development. The property is located within walking distance to the coming-soon Highland Village Center which includes Sprouts Farmers Market & Oggi’s Pizza & Brewery Company.
Located only 1.5 miles from Amazon’s Fulfillment Center, which is Amazon’s 6th fulfillment center as part of a large Inland Empire presence employing roughly 15,000 people. Also, nearby is Under Armour, Bull Outdoor Products, Keego, Niagara Bottling and Target Warehouse showing strong industrial growth throughout the area.
LOCATION AMENITIES AND ACCESS
The property is situated in the rapidly expanding city of Fontana with all its appropriate amenities, suitable dining and shopping. Fontana is a city located in San Bernardino County, California. It is home to the largest of the San Bernardino County system libraries, a renovated historic theater, a municipal park, and the Auto Club Speedway on the site of the Kaiser Steel Mill. Fontana also hosts the Fontana Days Half Marathon and 5K run. This race is the fastest half-marathon course in the world. The United States Census Bureau estimated Fontana's 2017 population at 211,815, making it the second-most populous city in San Bernardino County and the 19th largest in the state
The property is ideally surrounded by new residential communities Bella Strada & Celebration Park, as well as walking distance to what will be the new Fontana Promenade; a ±123.9-acre master-planned mixed-use community focused on creating a vibrant, people-oriented place combining a wide range of retail and office space uses as well as shops, restaurants, and entertainment facilities.
The property is situated on Baseline Avenue, near Sierra Avenue and the 210 Freeway. Excellently situated in a friendly commuter area. The property has superb access to FWY’s 210, 15 & 10. This investment maintains excellent proximity to a variety of nearby amenities such as restaurants, shops, universities, community colleges, hospitals and entertainment venues. The property is in a Prime Area close to all that the city of Fontana has to offer.