The Growth Investment Group is proud to offer 2765 Randolph Avenue, an attractive investment opportunity in the conveniently located city of Huntington Park, California. The property is a free-standing commercial building with approximately 4,365 square feet of space. This opportunity is in a centralized area of Los Angeles County, with less than 5 miles from Downtown Los Angeles. The site is surrounded by residential and multifamily residential communities. The area is comprised mostly of blue-collar hard working families with a steep barrier-to-entry. Strong demographics with over 180,751 people within a 2-mile radius. Buyer to verify all information regarding the property and check with the city on the ability to complete any desired project, and not rely on the listing broker to guarantee any information. The property has excellent street frontage, situated on Randolph Avenue in between Slauson Avenue and Gage Avenue and a few blocks east of Pacific Avenue. It provides easy access to the rest of the Greater Los Angeles Area with close proximity to FWY’s 710, 110, 5 & 10.
LOCATION AMENITIES AND ACCESS
The property is situated in the conveniently centralized city of Huntington Park with all its appropriate amenities, suitable dining and shopping. Huntington Park is a densely populated municipality situated in the gateway cities region of Los Angeles County and is regarded as a suburb of Los Angeles. The property is situated on Randolph Avenue, in between Slauson Avenue and Gage
Avenue. It is a few blocks east of Pacific Boulevard nearby to Huntington Park High School, Huntington Park Police Department
and Huntington Park City Hall. Excellently situated in a friendly commuter area, the property has superb access to FWY’s 710, 110, 5 & 10. This investment maintains excellent proximity to a variety of nearby amenities such as restaurants, shops, schools, colleges, hospitals and entertainment venues.
• Attractive investment opportunity which has a variety of uses
• Newer roof less than two (2) years old
• Centrally located less than 5 miles from Downtown Los Angeles
• Excellent street frontage and visibility on Randolph Avenue
• Ideally situated surrounding residential neighborhoods
• Gated Parking Area
• Large lot size of ±7,697 SF
• Easy access to FWY’s 710, 110, 5 & 10
• Located close to many jobs in Vernon and Commerce
• Walking distance to Pacific Boulevard which has many amenities
• Short distance from U.S Social Security Administration, Huntington Park Nursing Center, USPS, EDD, Huntington Park Police Department and Huntington Park City Hall
• Nearby to schools: Huntington Park High, Henry Gage Middle, Miles Ave Elementary & Early Education Center, UEI College, Middleton Street Elementary, San Antonio Continuation, Huntington Park Adult School, Aspire Pacific Academy, Crescent College and more.
• Nearby to major retailers such as: In N Out, Starbucks, Norms, LA Fitness, Walgreens, JC Penny, Home Depot, T Mobile, Game Stop, 7 Eleven, CVS, UPS, McDonalds, Staples, Waba Grill, Bank of America, and much more
Zoning: HPCN* – Price Per Square Foot: $160.36
• 2018 Population Census 180,751 people within 2-mile radius
• Over 29,773 Renter Occupied Housing Units in 2018
• More than 7,277 people in a 2-mile radius with an average Household Income between $50,000 - $74,999
• More than 7,303 people in a 2-mile radius with an average Household Income between $75,000 - $99,999