IN ESCROW, TAKING BACKUP OFFERS ONLY! Contact Han Widjaja Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly desirable location in north San Gabriel and within Temple City Unified school district
- First time for sale since 1982; Rental income is well below market
- Strong demographics with ±$100,443 average household income within a-mile radius
- One of strongest submarkets in San Gabriel Valley; comparable to City of Arcadia, Pasadena and South Pasadena
- Nearby local and national retailers on Rosemead Blvd and Duarte Rd. with easy access to FWY 210 and FWY 10
- Within minutes to Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia and Santa Anita Racetrack; walking distance to Huntington Drive Retail Corridor and in Rosemead Blvd Retail Corridor
- Excellent unit mix with more than 60% are two-bedroom units
- Most units have private patio/balcony
- Excellent curb appeal with well-manicured landscaping
- Separately metered for electricity and gas
- Large lot size with ample parking
- Very low vacancy history
The Growth Investment Group is proud to offer CASA DE ARCO – 9036 Duarte Rd., a 38-unit value-add apartment investment opportunity located in the City of San Gabriel, CA. The property has been in the same ownership since 1980s, thus the current rental income is significantly below market.
The property is unique due to its strategic location in the north side of City of San Gabriel, adjacent to the City of Arcadia on its east side. It has superb access to nearby amenities such as school, local and national retailers, public transportation, and freeways (FWY 210 and FWY 10).
The property is assigned to Temple City Unified School District (Longden Elementary, Oak Ave Intermediate, and Temple City High School), which considered as one of the best school district in West San Gabriel Valley area. It is in a superior demographics area with ±$100,443 average household income within a mile radius. It is located in an unincorporated area of Los Angeles County and current subjected to temporary rent freeze.
The property is a two-story garden style apartment with a center courtyard and many amenities. It was built in 1969 and is situated on a large ±1.073acre lot. It has a charming water fountain in the front, secured entry, sundeck, swimming pool, center courtyard, intercom system, and barbeque area. It is separately metered for electricity and gas. The property offers an excellent unit mix with more than 60% are 2-bedroom units. Most units have private patio or balcony.
LOCATION AMENITIES AND ACCESS
The property occupies the highly desirable location on Duarte Rd, bordering Arcadia with easy access to FWY 210 and FWY 10. Nearby attraction includes Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, Santa Anita Race Track, Huntington Drive retail corridor, and Rosemead Blvd retail corridor. The property is located within the award winning Temple City Unified School District.
Because of its convenient location and prominent frontage on Rosemead Boulevard, the apartment has a superb exposure and excellent curb appeal that makes the property easy to rent.