We Are Hiring! Join us.
We are always looking for talented and qualified individuals to join our team. Check out these available positions below, and send us your application today.
Investment Sales Associate - Multifamily Specialist
We are only accepting serious candidates only! This is a non-salary, commission based, independent contractor position.
The Growth Investment Group is looking to add dynamic Multifamily Sales Associates to its rapidly expanding team of high performing agents. These individuals will focus in ONE of the following regions: South Bay, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire.
At GIG we have one mission, and that is to enable our clients to grow their wealth through their investments in commercial real estate. We are looking for individuals who understand the value in building lifelong relationships with their clients and have the willingness to learn as a part of a high performing team.
What We Offer
- Inventory of commercial real estate to work on immediately
- If needed, one on one mentorship with a successfull senior commercial agent
- Opportunity to break into a competitive industry and have a successfull career with highly rewarding results
- Working in a highly successfull team environment with shared resume, shared off-market deals
- Tools to help you be successfull in commercial real estate industry
- Full time marketing and operations support
- State of the art marketing system and strategy ensures each property gets local, regional, national, and global exposure to reach the right buyer
- Transaction Coordination and assistance
- New office environment with an excellent and progressive culture designed to enable agents to reach their full potential
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Active California BRE Salesperson or Broker license
- Self-motivated individual with the entrepreneurial spirit, drive and discipline needed to achieve 6 to 7 digits income
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong sales skills
- Team Player
What we Expect from you?
- Business development through cold-calling via telephone and email
- Database building & Deal Tracking
- Consistent prospecting to build sales pipeline
- Negotiating deals/transactions
- For Junior Broker position: teachable attitude to achieve success in this industry