- Pride of ownership multi-tenant retail investment opportunity!
- Long-time stable tenants with month-to-month lease that provides flexibility for new owner as an owner-user and/or investment
- Wide frontage (±176ft) on Rosemead Blvd with an excellent traffic volume of ±41,400 average cars per day!
- Excellent demographics with ±$97,889 Average Household Income within a-mile radius
- Excellent Corner Lot Location in Temple City, bordered by other excellent cities (Arcadia, Pasadena, San Marino, and San Gabriel)
- Seller is the original developer that built the property in 1986; Long-time owner for 34 years!
- Easy access to FWY 210, FWY 10; Other major attractions within short distance are Westfield Santa Anita Mall, Santa Anita Racetrack, Los Angeles Arboretum, Valley Blvd retail corridor, Temple City and San Gabriel Downtown district, Old Town Pasadena, Huntington Library and much more.
- Superb frontage on Rosemead Blvd, surrounded by local & national retailers and other amenities the City of Temple City has to offer
- Easy to operate and minimum operating expenses with proper NNN and MG leases
- Single Story layout with excellent visibility
- Prominent frontage on Rosemead Blvd which provides excellent exposure for leasing purpose, Low vacancy history
- Ample parking (18 parking spaces)
- New exterior paint, new several HVAC units, recent parking lot work completed
- Excellent location in Temple City bordered by Arcadia, Pasadena, San Gabriel and San Marino
- Corner Lot on a busy signalized corner
- Built in 1986 by seller
- Located within Temple City school district; business owner can send their kids to Temple City school!
The Growth Investment Group is proud to offer 6269-6273 Rosemead Blvd, Temple City, a 4-unit multi-tenant retail owner-user and/or investment opportunity located in the City of Temple City, California. This offering provides a rare opportunity for investors to acquire a pride of ownership commercial real estate asset in an excellent area with superb street-frontage on Rosemead Blvd. The corner lot location and Rosemead Blvd frontage provides a busy traffic volume of ±41,400 average cars per day. The property is situated in between other affluent cities: Arcadia, Pasadena, and San Marino providing a healthy retail demand of $28,822,402 retail sales within a half-mile radius in 2017. It is located on Rosemead Blvd surrounded by single family residential communities, neighborhood shopping centers, and other residential community amenities. It is within Temple City School district which provides opportunity for business owner and/or tenant to send their kids to this excellent and highly desirable school district. It is within an excellent demographics area with ±$97,889 Average Household Income within a-mile radius.
The property is a single-story property that was built in 1986 and is being sold by the original developer. It has a total of ±4,805 SF and situated on a ±13,776 SF C2 zoned lot. It offers an excellent number of parking with 18 spaces (14 open + 2 covered + 2 disabled parking). There are 4 retail units where 3 are leased to long-time tenants on month-to-month basis, and one vacant end cap unit that is suitable for an owner-user.
The Temple City sub-market offers investors and business owners attractive demographics which provide lots of opportunity to grow. Based on 2017 retail demand market report, the location shows a retail gap/opportunity of ±$184million within a 1-mile radius (demand/retail potential is ±$427million while supplies only ±$242million).
LOCATION AMENITIES AND ACCESS
The property is perfectly situated in the highly desirable location on Rosemead Blvd with easy access to FWY 210 and FWY 10. Bordered by desirable cities of Pasadena, Arcadia, and San Marino. The nearby attraction includes Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, Santa Anita Racetrack, Huntington Library, Rosemead Blvd retail corridor, and Old Town Pasadena. The property is located within the award-winning Temple City Unified School District.
Because of its convenient location and prominent frontage on Rosemead Boulevard, the apartment has a superb exposure and excellent curb appeal that makes the property easy to rent.