- Excellent re-development site with ±626SF Valley Blvd frontage
- Extremely rare large ±2.45acre site with C-3 zoning on Valley Blvd
- Zoning C-3 (Commercial General) offering multiple re-development options (Residential R4 or commercial are allowed – no mixed-use)
- Located on Valley Blvd nearby many new/recent developments
- Possibility to subdivide the lot and use the corner lot for residential or a drive-through high rent retail
- First time for sale since 2005
- Existing long-time and stable multiple tenants providing immediate cash flow during entitlement process.
- Excellent investment property for land banking or to park investment capital in a high growth corridor of San Gabriel Valley
- Located in an extremely strong commercial area on VALLEY BLVD, one the main retail corridors and major thoroughfares in San Gabriel Valley
- More than ±$720 million in projects are under discussion or development in the immediate area, especially along Valley Blvd
- Extremely wide ±626 feet frontage on Valley Blvd
- Corner Lot, Large lot size of ±2.45acre (±106,199 SF) with C-3 zoning
- Traffic count: ±23,250 vehicles per day
- Multiple redevelopment options are available including Residential (R4), and General Commercial (C3)
- COMMERCIAL Development Guideline (per city): 4 stories or 50ft maximum height, 0.75 - 1.0 Max FAR, Max lot coverage: N/A
- Development Guideline (per city): 40ft maximum height, 0.60 Max FAR, 45% Max lot coverage
- Excellent access to 2 major freeways in San Gabriel Valley (FWY 10 and FWY 605)
The Growth Investment Group is proud to present 10101 Valley Blvd, an extremely rare ±2.45acre re-development site situated along the famed Valley Blvd. The property is a corner lot offering an extremely wide ±626 feet street frontage (buyer to verify) on the highly desirable Valley Blvd. Valley Blvd is considered the main and prime retail corridor for several cities (Alhambra, San Gabriel, Rosemead, and El Monte) in San Gabriel Valley and the flow of foreign capital and local investments have spurred rapid growth and new development in the past decade. The property has C-3 zoning which covers a wide range of allowed use including Residential (R4) and Commercial (see Development Guideline page). The traffic count for this location is averaging ±23,250 vehicles per day.
The property has a total of ±106,199 SF land with 4 existing commercial buildings. The first 2 buildings are leased to long-time tenants that operate restaurants. The 3rd building is a multi-tenant auto repair center that housed 5 tenants. From a total of 7 tenants, 3 of them are still on lease agreements expiring in 2023-2024, while the remaining 4 are on month to month (with options to extend). The current tenancy brought in significant monthly income that will help buyer offset their carrying costs while working on the entitlement process. There was a 4th building that was recently burned down.
There are multiple options a buyer can have with this C-3 zoning. Buyer may decide to redevelop this into residential condominiums using R4 development guidelines. This would allow a 59-unit market rate, or a 71-unit with a 20% density bonus where 5% designated as very low-income unit. Buyer may also do new shopping center or may even subdivide the lot and do residential on one parcel and keep the other parcel as commercial. Buyer may also redevelop this into a hotel. Buyer to do their own investigations and determinations with the city of El Monte.
LOCATION, AMENITIES, AND ACCESS
The property is located on Valley Blvd which is a major retail corridor in west San Gabriel Valley area. It is located on Valley Blvd with close proximity to many multi-million-dollar new developments such as Magellan Gateway (±501,000 SF business parks development on Temple City Blvd), Holiday Inn – a ±133 room hotel that was recently completed, El Monte Gateway Project (a development project consisting ±485 units of housing and ±25,000 square feet of retail), and many more.
El Monte is an increasingly desirable city in the San Gabriel Valley, an area that is experiencing rapid growth and redevelopment because of its excellent location and proximity to Downtown Los Angeles. El Monte, in particular, has an excellent location for commuters because of the El Monte Busway, The Metro link, and easy access to the 10 FWY, 605 FWY, and 60 FWY; making almost every Southland location easily accessible from this location.