100% VACANT! All units have been upgraded (new flooring, new kitchen, new bathroom, new A/C, etc.)
Price for each 4-unit is $1,500,000.
This sale is part of portfolio sale with 10522-528 E Live Oak Ave, Arcadia. Each property in this portfolio can be purchased together or individually.
- First time offered for sale since 1981 (37 years)!
- 100% VACANT! TRUE-VALUE ADD in an excellent location!
- Excellent location! A block from the renown Valley Blvd which provides many amenities such as: restaurants, shopping, public services, and much more
- Two separate parcels (4-units each) that can be purchased together or separately
- Easy to operate and rent apartment due to its convenient location
- Located close to public transits and convenient access to FWY 10, 710, and 5
- Conveniently located within minutes’ drive from Cal State Los Angeles, Downtown Alhambra, Alhambra Golf Course, Almansor Park, Atlantic Times Square, and offers excellent access to Downtown Los Angeles via FWY 10
- Excellent unit mix with four 2-bedroom and four 1-bedroom units
- Recent capital improvements: new exterior paint, upgraded units
- Very well-maintained property with excellent curb appeal
- Four units are single-story units with large common area
- Excellent frontage on Garfield Blvd which makes renting units easier
- Large unit sizes with good floor plans, laundry hookups in each unit
- Each unit is separately metered for electricity and gas
- Secured detached garage parking in the back; NO SOFT STORY retrofit is required!
- Easy to maintain and easy to rent apartment units due to its superb location and settings
100% VACANT buildings! The Growth Investment Group is proud to offer 1137-1141 S Garfield Ave: two value-add, 100% vacant, well-maintained, 4-unit apartment buildings located in the highly-desirable city of Alhambra, California. The property has been in the same ownership since 1981 and this is the first time it is being offered for sale. It is in a strategic location just a block away from the renown Valley Blvd retail corridor. All units are vacant which provides a true value-add opportunity for investors to fully rehab all units and increase cash flow and return on investment significantly.
The property consists of 2 parcels, each of which is a 4-unit apartment. Each building is a 1-1/2 story garden style apartment with center courtyard that offers clean and attractive curb appeal. It has large manicured landscaping and mature trees. Both buildings were built in 1941 with total combined ±6,672 sqft living space on a total ±15,202 sqft lot size. Each unit is separately metered for electricity and gas and parking is provided by 8 detached garage parking accessible from the alley. The property offers excellent unit mix with 4 x 2bedroom+1bathroom and 4 x 1bedroom+1bathroom. Each unit is large and spacious with an average unit size of ±834 sqft (buyer to verify during inspection) complete with laundry hookups.
Due to its convenient location a block away from Valley Blvd, this property provides excellent access to myriad of restaurants, shopping, and most of the amenities the City of Alhambra has to offer. It is also close to many public transportations and is just minutes away from FWY 10 for convenient access to other parts of Los Angeles such as Downtown LA, FWY 710, and FWY 5. It is within minutes from Downtown Alhambra (Garfield Ave & Main Street), public schools, and other amenities.
LOCATION AND AMENITIES
A diverse urban community welcomes you to the outer Los Angeles area of Southern California. Situated 8 miles northeast of Downtown LA, Alhambra is a premier destination for a family-friendly lifestyle near one of the nation’s most bustling big cities. Bordering the city of Alhambra is San Gabriel on the east, San Marino and South Pasadena on the north, and Monterey Park on the south. Major freeways include interstate highways 10, 110 and 710. Several quality educational institutions are located nearby, including the California Institute of Technology, California State University at Los Angeles, Pasadena City College, Pasadena College, East Los Angeles College, and slightly further away, UCLA
Alhambra Golf Course and Almansor Park unite to create the largest open green space in the city, a wonderful place to get active in the great outdoors. With a beautiful golf course, baseball fields, tennis courts, jogging trails, and playground, this park has something for residents of all ages. The city is renowned for its quality public schools in the Alhambra Unified School District, just one of the many things that make this busy city so family-friendly.