- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Best Location in Alhambra, north Alhambra, adjacent to both San Marino and South Pasadena
- Charming, single-story, bungalow-style design; Two duplexes layout with detached garage in the back
- Easy to rent due to its location’s quality and easy to manage
- Strong demographics with an average household income of ±$105,805 within a-mile radius
- Walk Score 79 (very walkable) location
- Minutes to Target, Costco, Home Depot, LA Fitness, excellent schools, supermarkets, and restaurants
- 6 total parking spaces including 2 detached garages, no soft story retrofit required!
- Three units have been upgraded in some ways, two units have laundry hookups
- All units separately metered for electricity and gas
- Excellent access to FWY 10, FWY 710 and FWY 110
Growth Investment Group is proud to present 312 N Primrose Ave, Alhambra. It is a single-story bungalow style fourplex located in the best location of Alhambra. It is situated on a quiet residential street in north Alhambra, and adjacent to both San Marino and South Pasadena; yet it provides convenience to tenants due to its strategic location just within minutes to many area amenities like shopping (Costco, Target, ), Alhambra Park, schools, churches, downtown Alhambra on Main Street, and easy access to FWY 10 and FWY 110 via Fremont Ave. This offering provides investor with opportunity to buy an easy to manage and rent apartment investments in the best location of Alhambra.
The building consists of two duplexes. The front duplex consists of two x 1bedroom+1bathroom bungalow style units. Each unit comes with laundry hookups. One of the front units has been partially upgraded with luxury vinyl wood flooring, quartz kitchen countertops, new kitchen, recessed lightings, and new laundry machines (come with the property). The other front units have not been updated and provides owner with significant rental upside when the unit turn. The back duplex consists of one x 1bedroom+1bathroom, and one x studio. Both back units have been completely upgraded with new flooring, new kitchen (cabinets and quartz countertops), recessed lightings, and mini split A/C and heating units. These back 2 units do not have any laundry hookups and there is no laundry facility in the building.
The property has a detached garage which provides 2 parking spaces and 2 storage spaces. There are 4 additional striped parking spaces in front of the garage. The 2 detached garage spaces are being used as storage spaces by tenants. The building is separately metered for electricity and gas.
LOCATION AMENITIES AND ACCESS
The property is strategically located in the north Alhambra area, considered to be one of the best locations in Alhambra. This area is adjacent to the City of South Pasadena and City of San Marino. The property is within walking distance to Costco, Target, and minutes away from Downtown Alhambra on Atlantic & Main which include many restaurants, shopping and entertainment such as: Edwards Alhambra Renaissance 14 & IMAX, Burlington Coat Factory, 38 Degree Ale House & Grill, The Granada LA, and almost all amenities the City of Alhambra has to offer. Tenants can enjoy its proximity to multiple freeways (FWY 10, FWY 710, FWY 110, 210 and FWY 134).
Alhambra is located 8 miles east of Los Angeles. Bordering the city of Alhambra is San Gabriel on the east, San Marino and South Pasadena on the north, and Monterey Park on the south. Major freeways include interstate highways 10, 110 and 710. Several quality educational institutions are located nearby, including the California Institute of Technology, California State University at Los Angeles, Pasadena City College, Pasadena College, East Los Angeles College, and slightly further away, UCLA